At Oxford Brookes Business School our focus is to inspire all of our learners and partners through our education and research, bringing insight and raising ambition. Our colleagues are themselves inspiring minds, with the ambition to advance insight through teaching and research.
At Oxford Brookes Business School we want to be a catalyst to enabling and enacting change. We are committed to making a real difference with the individuals and organisations we engage with, and to the communities that we are a part of.
The Mission and Vision of Oxford Brookes Business School define our strategic priorities. These priorities guide our approach towards current and future delivery, and inform the strategies and action plans that underlie the four pillar portfolios. Based on our Mission, we have five strategic priorities that illustrate how we are realising our Vision and reflect our values-driven approach.
- Pursue academic and applied research that advances knowledge and makes a difference to individuals, organisations and society.
- Foster an inclusive learning community that supports and inspires its learners to become ambitious and responsible leaders of the future.
- Engage and collaborate with our partners to enhance their performance and prospects through our research and training portfolio.
- Support and develop colleagues to fulfil their potential and contribute to the life of the School and wider University.
- Promote sustainability and responsibility in all of our activities to demonstrate our commitment to the environment and society
“The new Mission and Vision of Oxford Brookes Business School is informed by the practical relevance of our teaching and research, and the difference it makes to our learners, our partners and wider society.”
Professor Tim Vorley, Pro Vice-Chancellor and Dean of Oxford Brookes Business School.
Mirroring the overarching Oxford Brookes University 2035 Strategy, our strategy is structured around four pillars. It is through these pillars that we will deliver the Mission and realise the Vision of Oxford Brookes Business School to meet the current and future needs of the individuals, enterprises and organisations we engage with.