Request Small / Minor Works

  • Request Improvement Works

    Make a Maintenance or Campus Services Request


    We are working hard to  make it easier to get things done in Estates and Campus Services.  We've improved our systems for requesting all minor development or improvement works to be carried out.  Please use this form to submit your request:

    Improvement Works Request Form

    Make a Campus Services or Maintenance Request

    If something is broken, you can still raise a request in ServiceNow following the link below, or alternatively, call the ECS Service Desk on (01865) 48(8888) during normal working hours.

    Log a request via ServiceNow