If you joined us this semester, you may find some of the information on these web pages still relevant. Please note:
1. If you have been asked to complete enrolment, see our online enrolment information.
2. If you are an international student please see information on visa enrolment.
3. If you need help with your course please contact your student support coordinator.
4. If you need help email email@example.com.
You can keep up to date with campus life and see any updates on the University coronavirus pages
STUDENT CENTRAL ADVICE TEAM
You can contact the Student Central Advice Team for a range of queries. Please watch this video to see what they can help you with. You can contact them:
- In the Zoom room, open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 12.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm. Click here to enter the waiting room.
- At the Student Central counter, Ground Floor, John Henry Brookes Building, Headington Campus - 9.00am - 1.00pm
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch: How to use the new student webpages