Teams are complex and ever-changing entities comprising individuals with different personalities and needs who rely on each other to achieve common objectives. Taking your team out of its normal environment and daily work routines provides opportunities to:
- see a different side to each other’s personalities
- make new connections (especially if there is regular turnover of staff)
- calm strained relationships caused by operational pressures
- discuss and work collectively on key projects and important work issues
- initiate and progress new initiatives
- build team cohesion and confidence.
Ask for support with team development by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.