Collaborative provision

If you are studying an Oxford Brookes course at one of our partner colleges and have a dispute related to your course, a service provided by the college, or if you are involved in a disciplinary case, you may need to use the University procedures. 

Help and advice

If you are unsure of whether you should use the college or the Oxford Brookes University procedures, or simply want to find out more information, please feel free to contact the Student Investigation and Resolution Team at Oxford Brookes on