The Oxford Brookes Business School Dean’s List is a prestigious award aimed at celebrating those students who have made an exceptional contribution to the School, recognising not only academic excellence, but also a sustained contribution to the mission and vision of the School reflective of the University’s Guiding Principles.
The Dean's List
At Oxford Brookes Business School our focus is to inspire all of our learners and partners through our education and research, bringing insight and raising ambition. Our colleagues are themselves inspiring minds, with the ambition to advance insight through teaching and research.
At Oxford Brookes Business School we want to be a catalyst to enabling and enacting change. We are committed to making a real difference with the individuals and organisations we engage with, and to the communities that we are a part of.
Inclusivity: We take positive steps to create an environment in which we celebrate, value, and provide equal opportunity to all.
- Enterprising Creativity: We’re adaptable and flexible, and consider a fresh approach in everything we do - because we know our sustainability depends on a pioneering spirit.
- Generosity of spirit: Our students and staff manifest a generosity of spirit as they progress in the world by being open and willing to share their abilities, knowledge and experience, sometimes making difficult decisions, but always in the interest of the wider community.
- Connectedness: Our academic excellence is underpinned by a history of learning by doing. Our connections and our Oxford roots are fundamental to our students’ and staff members’ experiences and our successful future.
- Confidence: We have confidence in our staff and students, and we know that we prepare our graduates well for a fulfilling and valuable life. Through their success, we continue to earn our outstanding reputation.
The Dean's List is open to final year undergraduate students and final year postgraduate or PhD taught students at Oxford Brookes Business School. The benefits of being awarded a place on the Dean’s List include:
A personal reference from The Dean
- A Personalised Certificate
- Recognition of academics, peers and parents/guardians.
- Invitation to a special awards event prior to graduation.
- Exposure to external business networks
The Dean encourages all students to work towards this award, an honour which will appear on their University transcript.
This year the Oxford Brookes Business School launched a new initiative, The Dean’s List Award. This prestigious award is aimed at celebrating those students who have made an exceptional contribution to the School, either through academic excellence or through a contribution to the mission and vision of the School.
We received a number of very strong applications and are now delighted to announce that the winners of the Dean’s List Award 2022 are:
Samuel Braund BSc Business and Finance
Bianca Cappelletti BA Business and Management
Sarah Dutton BA International Business Management
Alicia Guy BSc International Hospitality Management
Blanka Hergyo Bsc International Hospitality Management
Manuel Marques BA Business and Management
Charlie Sidaway BA International Business Management
Asia Sahota BA International Business Management
Anoushka Shah BSc International Hospitality Management
Tamara Shasha BA Business and Marketing Management
Habeeb Sufyan BA Business and Management
Anna Wagner BA Business and Management
Venecia Wong BA Business and Marketing Management
Hamza Albataineh MSc International Business Management and Digital Strategy
Ifechidere Edeafia MSc International Business Management and Corporate Social Responsibility
Maayan Kalakuda MSc International Business Management and Entrepreneurship
Leekyung Kim MSc Management
Our congratulations go to all the recipients of the Award who have either achieved outstanding results academically, have participated in activities that promote environmental sustainability and social responsibility or have exemplified the University’s Guiding Principles during their time at Oxford Brookes Business School. We wish them all the very best as they embark upon their professional journeys.