Monday to Friday
- Request by 11am and collect after 11.30am
- Request by 4pm and collect after 4.30pm
Saturday and Sunday
- Request by 12.30pm and collect after 1.00pm
During vacations the service will be available Monday to Friday only.
- Request by 2.30pm and collect after 3.00pm
Collect your journals from our holds room, on level 1 of the library (next to the welcome desk). They will be shelved under your surname and will be held for 7 days.
Please note journals may not be taken out of the library. You are welcome to take them to other library levels to read or photocopy/scan.
When you have finished with a journal, you can
- place it on the returns trolley in the holds room
- return it through the book returns slot, or
- hand it to staff at the welcome desk