After a year like no other, we’re asking ourselves:
1. How will school change post-pandemic, and what should teaching and learning look like?
2. How can we harness this moment to imagine an education system that is equitable, innovative, and that truly supports all children?
In this online discussion, we’ll explore a better new normal for education. We’ll explore issues like:
- The future of virtual learning and digital technology in schools
- ‘Lost learning’ and the challenges with this concept
- The structure of schooling: school buildings, school days and year groups
- The future of high-stakes assessments like GCSEs and A-Levels
- Emotional and mental good health - supporting and nurturing wellbeing
- Changing parent perspectives on learning
Join us to shape the debate on the future of learning - and how to build the education system we want.
Dr Patrick Alexander, Director of the Centre for Educational Consultancy and Development, Oxford Brookes University
Dr Rachel Payne, Principal Lecturer in Student Experience, Oxford Brookes University
Dr Roger Dalrymple, Associate Dean for Student Outcomes, Oxford Brookes University
When: 5pm-6.30pm Thursday 24th June
Where: Zoom Webinar (click below to secure your place)