This page provides teaching guides written by members of the Teaching and Learning-Community during 2020/21 to support colleagues develop their blended and online teaching practice.
Each guide supports practice that is accessible and inclusive for all learners. From supporting work placement searches to navigating the library’s online resources, each guide provides essential information to deliver a high-quality student experience.
What would you like to find out about regarding blended and online teaching?
- Create digitally accessible learning and teaching materials
- Create effective asynchronous online learning events
- Create effective synchronous online learning events
- Ensure inclusive teaching and learning - moderating behaviour and language in online environments
- Ensure my students can access key reading online
- Give feedback to groups and individuals online
- Know why coherence, consistency, choice, and community (the 4Cs) matter in online learning
- Know when synchronous activities are appropriate
- Make adjustments for students with ISPs in a online and in-person learning environment
- Manage group work online
- Manage academic integrity in online assessment
- Practical strategies to deliver the 4Cs (PDF)
- Record a voiceover in Powerpoint
- Support my students to navigate the online library and undertake research online
- Support the work placement search process