Moving to a new country can be challenging and you are likely to experience highs and lows while you are here.
Settling in can take some time and can be tiring as you will be learning new things all the time.
- Join our Global Buddies programme.
- Come to our ISAT trips and social events.
- Meet people with similar interests through Brookes Union clubs and societies.
- Meet people from the local community and practice English through games at the International English Club. It is run by the Multifaith Chaplaincy and local churches, and open to all.
- Join a club or class with Brookes Sport.
- Try one of the Multifaith Chaplaincy events, including meditation and relaxation.
- Use Meetup to find groups and activities in Oxford which you can join. This can be a great way to meet British people.
- Join Oxford University’s Union (OUSU) and take part in their activities.