After you have completed the Request a Padlet Licence form you will need to undertake the following steps to complete your Oxford Brookes Padlet account.
- You will receive an email from Padlet letting you know the account has been set-up and it will provide you your login details.
- Go to the Padlet website and enter the username and password in the email sent to you.
- If you already have used your Oxford Brookes email account to make Padlets using the free account (which gave you 3 Padlets) you will be asked if you would like to merge your existing Padlets into your new Brookes Padlet account.
- You will then be given the option to add any collaborators (fellows lecturers you have given admin/edit rights on a Padlet to) on existing Padlets you are merging into your Oxford Brookes Padlet account. If you don't have any collaborators then skip this step. You can add collaborators later but note they will need to have their own Oxford Brookes Padlet licence.
- Please change your initial account password provided by Padlet to something more memorable.
Logging into Padlet for the first time (video 1 min 10 secs) - watch fullscreen