Research degree forms

Extension, suspension, withdrawal and mode of study

Please note if you wish to make a request for one of the following change of circumstances:

  • Suspension of Period of Registration
  • Extension of Period of Registration
  • Notification of Withdrawal of Registration
  • Change in Mode of Study

You will be required to log into the Student Information Portal then go to Forms, My Requests and then to Change of Circumstances and submit the request.

Contact us

Research Degrees Team