Academic entry requirements will vary between courses. Please check the individual course page and use the equivalency tables below to work out the specific requirements for your course.
Entry requirements for France
Diplôme du Baccalauréat Général
- Diplôme d'accès aux études universitaires (DAEU)
- Option Internationale du Baccalauréat
|A-level requirement||Diplome du Baccalaureat General equivalency|
For standard requirements, GCSE equivalents will be met by passing relevant subjects in school leaving qualification (except English language, acceptance of which will be detailed below). Minimum passing grade is 10
Please check the individual course listing for the bachelor degree requirement and use the equivalency table below to work out your specific requirement.
If you do not meet our minimum undergraduate requirements, you may still be able to apply for one of our foundation courses.
- Licence/Grade de Licence (post-2008)
- Licence Professionnelle/Grade de Licence Professionnelle (post-2008)
- Maîtrise (last awarded 2009)
Please check the individual course listing and use the equivalency table below to work out your specific requirement. If you do not meet our minimum requirements, you may still be able to apply for one of our pre-master's courses.
|Bachelor degree requirement||Licence||Maitrise|
|2.1 (for direct entry)||12/20||12/20|
|2.2 (for direct entry)||11/20||11/20|
|Pass guide (for a pre-master's course)||10/20||10/20|
One of the following:
- IELTS 6.0-7.0, with 6.0 in reading and writing, and 5.5 in listening and speaking
- Grade 12 in Baccalarueat (Grade 10 if Internationale du Baccalaureat - British or American option)
- Pre-sessional University English
- We may be able to accept alternative qualifications as evidence of your English language skills.
Equivalent academic qualifications can be accepted and we are happy to consider applicants on a case by case basis. Please contact our admissions team if you wish to discuss your specific qualifications.