This page provides you with guides to help you use Padlet for teaching. From this page you can apply for your Oxford Brookes Padlet licence. Once you have a licence you can create an unlimited number of Padlets and manage them in folders. Outlined below are the essentials for getting started with Padlet at Oxford Brookes.
Padlet at Oxford Brookes
- Support engagement before a session by posing a question on a Padlet and ask students to respond, for example in relation to some pre-reading or other pre-work.
- Run a class blog; for sharing research, feedback, or questions about an assignment.
- Create an anonymous Q&A forum for students
- Present a group portfolio; students post their work in progress for peer review eg. Moodboard.
- Initiate a group exercise; teams are given different themes to research and record their findings on a Padlet.
- Capture students' learning or questions after a class.
- 30 ways to use Padlet in the classroom
- An introduction to Padlet .
(note video prompts you to sign up for a free account - please replace this step by applying for an Oxford Brookes Padlet licence with unlimited Padlets).
- Connecting posts with arrows (video 32 secs)
- Control posts on Padlet (video 19 secs)
- Control how users collaborate on Padlet (video 19 secs)
- How to change post colours (video 1 min 55 secs)
- How to change your display/account name (video 39 secs)
- How to change your profile photo (video 1 min 3 secs)
- How to clear all posts (video 25 secs)
- How to grade, star and like posts (video 23 secs)
- How to remake a Padlet (video 2mins 4 secs)
- How to track Padlet views (video 17 secs)
- How to write Maths on Padlet (video 1 min 13 secs)
- Make a diagram in Padlet (video 1 min 36 secs)
- Organize Padlets in folders (video 26 secs)
- Posting on Padlet (video 3 mins 14 secs)