- Location: Headington Campus
- Beds: 20 study bedrooms in flats of 10 (18 single, 2 double)
- Bathroom: shared bathrooms (4 per flat)
- Contract: 50 week contract
- Costs: £159.04 - £161.50 per week (single room)
- Costs: £190.02 per week (double room)
- Facilities: laundry facilities
- Bicycle storage: bike storage
- Common room: TV
- Hall office: Yes
- Available to: Current students only (2nd year onwards)
The Cheney Gatehouse is on the Cheney Student Village site which also houses 750 first year students. The first year en suite flats will be in separate blocks to the current students in the Gatehouse.
Standard Single Study Bedrooms (rooms E-K): £159.04 per week
- Large Single Study Bedrooms (rooms A-C): £161.50 per week
- Double study bedrooms for couples (rooms D): £190.02 per week (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a double room)
Double study bedrooms are reserved for couples and both must be full-time students at Oxford Brookes.
You will need to pay a £200 damage deposit, which will be returned to you after your tenancy ends provided you leave the property in good condition. Your first rent payment will be due in early October.
Tenancy terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions for this accommodation.
The hall is close to bus stops on Headington Road, providing easy transport into the city centre and the Wheatley and Harcourt Hill campuses. You can walk to the popular Cowley Road, where most of our students socialise, in approximately 15 minutes.
Address: Cheney Lane, Headington, Oxford OX3 0BD.
Postcode: Cheney Gatehouse OX3 0BD
Telephone: 01865 325380
- small double bed
- desk and chair
- reading lamp
- bed linen not provided
Bedding, bathroom and kitchen packs can be pre-ordered through UniKitOut to be delivered to your room before you arrive.