Horspath Driftway, Headington, Oxford OX3 7JJ
- Location: 1.5 miles from the Headington Campus
- Beds: 350 study bedrooms in flats of 4, 5, or 6
- Bathroom: en suite
- Contract: 44 to 50 week contract
- Costs: Please visit The Park, Oxford
- Facilities: laundry facilities
- Common room: common area
- Hall office: Yes
The Park also offers studio flats.
The Park provides direct lets. Students interested in living at The Park will need to book through Almero Student directly rather than applying through Oxford Brookes.
(Previously Slade Park managed by Homes for Students)
The Park is a direct-let hall managed by Almero Student and is external from the University. The Accommodation Bureau is unable to assist with any bookings, queries or concerns regarding this accommodation.
Please see the Almero Student website for price information.
Students living in this hall are not automatically eligible for the BROOKESkey inclusive travel pass, however, they may still be eligible based on the course they are studying. Please see the BROOKESkey page for information on eligibility.
Average room size = 2.7 metres by 4.5 metres
- small double bed (122 x 190cm)
- desk and chair
- reading lamp
- bed linen not provided
Studio flats are 28 square metres on average, and have a double study bedroom, ensuite bathroom and kitchen area.
- Monday-Thursday: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Friday: 9.30am to 4.00pm
- Phone lines are open Monday-Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm