If you have other immigration questions, for example about EU residency, settlement or asylum, you can get information and advice from:
- Solicitors in Oxford:
- Turpin and Miller (initial consultation fee reduced for Brookes students)
- Bower & Bailey (consultation fee for Brookes students is £240 for two hours)
- Immigration Law Practitioners' Association (ILPA) to find out about solicitors in other parts of the UK who specialise in immigration.
- Citizen's Advice provide free, confidential help on a variety of immigration issues.
- Law Centres Network is a not-for-profit organisation defending the rights of local people.
- The Immigration Advisory Service is a company of solicitors who provide an initial phone consultation for free for many types of UK visa.