- Chancellor - Currently vacant
- Vice-Chancellor - Professor Alistair Fitt
- Registrar and Chief Operating Officer - Brendan Casey
- Pro Vice-Chancellor, Research and Global Partnerships - Professor Linda King
- Interim Pro Vice-Chancellor, Education - Professor Roger Dalrymple
- Pro Vice-Chancellor, Oxford Brookes Business School - Professor Tim Vorley
- Pro Vice-Chancellor, Dean of the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences - Dr Astrid Schloerscheidt
- Pro Vice-Chancellor, Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences - Professor Luzy Mazdon
- Pro Vice-Chancellor, Dean of Technology, Design and Environment - Professor Joseph Tah
- Director of Finance and Legal Services - Cathy Burleigh
- Chief People Officer - Sarah Thonemann
Oxford Brookes University is incorporated by Statute pursuant to the Education Reform Act 1988 and was created a University by the Further and Higher Education Act 1992. The University’s statutory remit is higher education and research.
The University has exempt charitable status which means that it is a charity but does not have a registered charity number and is regulated principally by the Office for Students (OfS) rather than by the Charity Commission directly.
The University’s VAT number is 685 4145 14GB.
The University also has a principal operating company called Oxford Brookes Enterprises Limited, which is registered in England and Wales under company number 2299189 and its VAT number is 490 9430 29GB.