Enrolment is the process all students need to complete in order to become an official Oxford Brookes University student.
For most students online enrolment will open from 1 September, provided you have an unconditional offer. There are a few courses which start their induction and teaching earlier than Induction Week (Monday 18 - Friday 22 September) which means your enrolment may also open earlier. Please keep an eye on your emails from Oxford Brookes which will notify when you are eligible to enrol.
When your enrolment is open, you will receive two emails:
- one with your User ID (student number)
- one with a link you will need to use to create your password. This will arrive 24 hours after your User ID email.
Please note that the link in the second email only lasts for 48 hours, but you can request a new one if yours expires.
We will continue to send emails in batches as more students become unconditional. Please check the emails have not gone into your spam folder. If you are having issues with your online enrolment, please see the FAQ section below for help and advice.Students must complete enrolment by the following deadlines:
- Full-time students: Friday 6 October 2023
- Part-time students: Friday 13 October 2023
- Associate College Partnership (ACP) students: Friday 20 October 2023
If you are having any issues with your enrolment and need help, please email the Student Central Advice Team at email@example.com.