You may be emailed in the run up to exams, during exam sessions and after results. You should check your Brookes email regularly for any updates. You should also:
Before your exams
- Monday - Check your personal Google Calendar for your exam timetable and contact us if you have any missing, extra or clashing exams. Timetable release dates are found here.
- If required, take your exams off-site or apply for a change of exam date (exceptional circumstances only).
- Students with approved alternative provision should check their full provision is correct using the Reasonable Adjustments page in Student Information.
- Any Students with an ISP should email firstname.lastname@example.org; if they don't have the type of room they expect, have the same room as the main room which is published on the timetable on the Exam timetable and key dates webpage, or they can't see any extra writing time allowance in the duration of your Google Calendar event by Week 11.
- If this affects your performance, follow the link in your Student Information to the exceptional circumstances procedure.
- If you have an injury to your writing arm: Send medical evidence in advance to the Exams Office. We may be able to offer you the option to type the exam on a PC but this is not guaranteed.
- Illness or injury that requires you to bring equipment or medication into the exam: Please complete the medical item registration form online if possible. Alternatively bring the item(s) to the exam and speak to an invigilator before the exam who will give you a medical item registration form to complete.
- If you have mobility limitations (e.g. you are on crutches), contact us in advance and if possible you can be seated near the door and provided with assistance.