Half Board - new for 2023/24
Students living in Westminster Hall and Harcourt Hill N Block will have the option to sign up for half board catering on the Harcourt Hill Campus. This will provided Monday to Friday (semester-time only) at a cost of £22 per week. More details will be provided on the accommodation portal after allocations.
- Location: Harcourt Hill Campus
- Beds: 267 study bedrooms in flats of 3 to 7
- Bathroom: en suite
- Contract: 38 week contract (40 or 41 for BA Primary Teacher Education / PGCE students)
- Costs: £175.07 per week
- Facilities: laundry facilities
- Bicycle storage: bike storage
- Common room: common area and TV room
- Hall office: Yes
Our accommodation tour videos act as a guidance only, sizes, layouts and furnishings of each flat may vary.
- Single en suite: £175.07 per week for a 38 week contract.
Standard 38 weeks contracts for the 2023/24 academic year run from Saturday 16 September 2023 until 7 June 2024.
- BA Primary Teacher Education students (years 1 and 2): £175.07 per week for a 40 week contract from 16 September 2023 (TBC).
- BA Primary Teacher Education students (year 3): £175.07 per week for a 41 week contract from 16 September 2023 (TBC).
- PGCE Primary Education students: £175.07 per week for a 41 week contract from 16 September 2023 (TBC).
- PGCE Post Compulsory students: £175.07 per week for a 40 week contract from 9 September 2023 (TBC).
For information on the studio flats, please see our new Westminster Studios webpage.
The price includes all of your utility bills, basic contents insurance and inclusive travel on the BROOKESbus network (BROOKESkey account required). Free Wi-Fi is provided to students across most Oxford Brookes University sites.
A complimentary internet connection in the hall is provided by WiFinity and whilst every effort will be made to ensure the connection is stable, the University does not accept liability for any loss of connection due to technical problems.
Tenancy terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions for this accommodation.
Westminster Hall is on Harcourt Hill Campus, opposite the sports centre and very close to the teaching buildings. The Harcourt Hill Campus benefits from an on site gym and swimming pool. The sports centre on this site includes a 2 squash courts, fitness suite, football pitches and a 9 hole golf course. It is connected to the city centre, Headington Campus and Wheatley Campus via the BROOKESbus service.
Address: Westminster Hall, Oxford Brookes University Harcourt Hill Campus, Botley, Oxford.
Postcode: The postcode varies depending on the block.
- Blocks A & B: OX2 9GJ
- Block C: OX2 9GL
- Block D: OX2 9GN
- Blocks E & F: OX2 9GP
- Blocks G, H & I: OX2 9GQ
- Blocks J, K & L: OX2 9GR
Telephone: 01865 485403
- single bed (91 x 190cm)
- desk and chair
- reading lamp
- bed linen not provided
All of our halls are self-catered with each flat having its own shared kitchen for you to cook and eat your own meals.
News Bedding, cleaning and kitchen/dining packs for university-managed halls can be pre-ordered through the accommodation portal after accepting your accommodation contract.
Office opening times
Monday-Thursday: 9.30am to 4.00pm
Friday: 9.30am to 15.30pm
Phone lines are open Monday-Thursday: 9.00am to 4.30pm and Friday: 9.00am to 4.00pm