Westminster Hall, Oxford Brookes University Harcourt Hill Campus, Botley, Oxford
- Location: Harcourt Hill Campus
- Beds: 267 study bedrooms in flats of 3 to 7
- Bathroom: ensuite
- Contract: 38 week contract (40 or 41 for BA Primary Teacher Education / PGCE students)
- Costs: £175.07 per week
- Facilities: laundry facilities
- Bicycle storage: bike storage
- Common room: common area and TV room
- Hall office: Yes
Westminster Hall also offers 46 studio flats for couples. Find out more about applying for our accommodation for families and couples.
- Single ensuite: £175.07 per week for a 38 week contract.
Standard 38 weeks contracts for the 2023/24 academic year run from Saturday 16 September 2023 until 7 June 2024.
- BA Primary Teacher Education students (years 1 and 2): £175.07 per week for a 40 week contract from 16 September 2023 (TBC).
- BA Primary Teacher Education students (year 3): £175.07 per week for a 41 week contract from 16 September 2023 (TBC).
- PGCE Primary Education students: £175.07 per week for a 41 week contract from 16 September 2023 (TBC).
- PGCE Post Compulsory students: £175.07 per week for a 40 week contract from 9 September 2023 (TBC).
For information on the studio flats, please see our new Westminster Studios webpage.
The price includes all of your utility bills, basic contents insurance and inclusive travel on the BROOKESbus network (BROOKESkey account required). Free Wi-Fi is provided to students across most Oxford Brookes University sites.
A complimentary internet connection in the hall is provided by WiFinity and whilst every effort will be made to ensure the connection is stable, the University does not accept liability for any loss of connection due to technical problems.
You'll pay your rent via the Accommodation Portal. Use our hall instalment calculator to view the payment schedules available to you. More information can be found on the accommodation finance page.
Your first rent payment will be due in early October.
Tenancy terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions for this accommodation.
Westminster Hall is on Harcourt Hill Campus, opposite the sports centre and very close to the teaching buildings. The sports centre on this site includes a swimming pool, 2 squash courts, fitness suite, football pitches and a 9 hole golf course. The site also has a common room, bar, chapel, library and 24 hour communal computer rooms.
It is connected via the U1 BROOKESBus service to our Headington and Wheatley campuses.
Address: Westminster Hall, Oxford Brookes University Harcourt Hill Campus, Botley, Oxford.
Postcode: The postcode varies depending on the block.
- Blocks A & B: OX2 9GJ
- Block C: OX2 9GL
- Block D: OX2 9GN
- Blocks E & F: OX2 9GP
- Blocks G, H & I: OX2 9GQ
- Blocks J, K & L: OX2 9GR
Telephone: 01865 485403
- single bed (91 x 190cm)
- desk and chair
- reading lamp
- bed linen not provided
All of our halls are self-catered with each flat having its own shared kitchen for you to cook and eat your own meals.
Bedding, bathroom and kitchen packs can be pre-ordered through UniKitOut.
- Monday-Thursday: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Friday: 9.30am to 4.00pm
- Phone lines are open Monday-Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm