• Tier 5 banner passport with stamps
  • Applying for a Student Visa (previously Tier 4)

    The UK has introduced a new points-based immigration system.

    The Tier 4 visa route was replaced by new Student Visa Route at 9.00am on 5 October 2020. See an overview of the changes. We are in the process of updating our information for students who will need to apply under the new route. If you plan to submit your visa application, please contact isat@brookes.ac.uk to check if the changes will affect your application.

    Applying for your Student visa - online workshops

    ISAT are running online workshops to help you find out more about the Student visa application process and how to apply. Please see the dates of the workshops and links for joining below. We hope to see you at a workshop soon!

    Monday 23 November @ 14:00 Join Zoom Meeting

    Friday 27 November @ 10:00: Join Zoom Meeting

    Thursday 3 December @ 12:00 Join Zoom Meeting

    Wednesday 9 December @ 11:00 Join Zoom Meeting

    If you are unable to attend the live workshop, you can view the recorded session here. The Access Passcode is 7036685198.

    Information and advice to support you in your application for a Student visa: