We are preparing for an on-campus experience in September when you will meet fellow students and teaching staff on your course. There will be some online events that you will need to attend which will give you important information about your studies.
On the 5 August, you will find the schedule for your course which will include:
- School/Department welcome
- Meeting your tutors
- Meeting students studying on your course
- Meeting the Student Support Co-ordinator for your course
- Meeting your Academic Adviser
- Help with your modules
- Preparing for your first class
- How to access the Library (on campus and virtually)
- An introduction to our virtual learning environment (Moodle).