All applicants, internal and external shall be treated alike in the recruitment process.
All applicants are required to complete an application form. There are three different application forms appropriate to the following groups:
- Senior, Academic & Research role applicants
- Professional Service role applicants
- Professional Service role applicants in the Directorate of Estates and Facilities - Grades 1-4
All staff are invited to submit a copy of their CV and list of publications, if appropriate.
Professional Services applicants are required to provide evidence of how they achieve each criterion of the person specification within a pre-populated personal statement form.
Similarly, Senior, Academic and Research applicants are encouraged to complete a personal statement form.
The completed online application forms will be returned to Human Resources.
Following the closing date:
- HR will notify the panel when applications are ready for viewing.
- Recruiting Managers and fellow panel members are able to access all the application forms and accompanying documentation including shortlisting forms through the Staff HR portal. (Go to ‘My Interviews’ and ‘Interview Panel’).
- The recruiting manager will be informed of any late Application forms received by HR. Normally, late applications should not be considered, however in exceptional circumstances e.g. where there has been a low number of application forms returned, late applications may be accepted at the discretion of the recruiting manager.