International Student Scholarship January entry
We know that moving to a new country can be a challenge, and we believe that early preparation is an important factor in student success. In order to encourage our students to be well prepared for their new life in the UK, we are offering a £1,000 scholarship to support students who make their deposit payment by a relevant deadline, see below for more information.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University.
- Pay your deposit by the relevant deadline: 15 November 2023.
- Enrol in January 2024 as a new full-time undergraduate or as a new full-time postgraduate international fee-paying student.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria, applicants must:
- Have an offer from the University to begin a degree programme in January 2024
- Have made payment of a tuition fee deposit by the deadline. Please read the terms of your offer carefully if a deposit is required.
Please note that:
- This scholarship is only available to International students funding their studies through private financial arrangements (such as direct payment of tuition fees or loan arrangements with personal responsibility for repayment e.g. US loan funding).
- You will need to provide evidence of any bank transfer payments by this deadline in order to ensure you qualify for the scholarship.
- Please read the terms of your offer carefully if a deposit is required.
- This scholarship is not available to students where the Home and Overseas fee are the same level.
Please check your offer letter for the deposit amount you need to pay. Your deposit needs to be received by cleared funds on or before the deadline and a receipt may be required for eligibility purposes.
This funding is available to students studying on the following courses:
- Automotive Engineering with Electric Vehicles
- Building Information Modelling and Management
- Construction Project Management
- Digital Craft in Architecture
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Publishing
- Education (International Education)
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Management
- Global Events Management
- Infrastructure Planning and Sustainable Development
- International Business and Marketing Management
- International Business and Supply Chain Management
- International Business Management
- International Business Management and Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- International Hospitality, Events and Tourism Management
- International Hotel and Tourism Management
- International Luxury Marketing
- LLM Master of Laws
- Management and Business Analytics
- Marketing and Brand Management
- Marketing Communications Management
- Midwifery - Pre-Registration
- Nursing (Mental Health) - Pre-Registration
- Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration)
- Project Management in the Built Environment
- Public Health
- Publishing Media
- Racing Engine Systems
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Investment Finance
- Business and Marketing Management
- Business and Marketing Management (Final Year Entry)
- Digital Marketing
- Economics, Finance and International Business
- Economics, Politics and International Relations
- Marketing Management
Continuing Professional Development (Healthcare)
Your deposit needs to be received by cleared funds on or before the deadline and a receipt may be required for eligibility purposes.
Terms and conditions
Applicants must be new, full-time, international fee-paying students commencing full 3 or 4-year undergraduate degrees (including Integrated Foundation Courses) or full-time 1 or 2-year postgraduate degrees. Unfortunately this scholarship does not apply to students under home/EU fees.
The scholarship will only be available to students commencing a degree in January 2024.
The scholarship scheme will not apply to:
- Pre-sessional programmes in English Language
- 1-year stand-alone Foundation Programmes including:
- International Foundation Diploma
- Foundation in Art and Design
- Pre-Master’s programmes (excluding the Two Year Master's Programme which will be included in the scheme)
- Modular associate programmes or exchange programmes
- Diploma courses
- Certificate courses
- This scholarship is not available to ACP students and top up (partner college) or
- The scholarship will not be available to students who are sponsored.
- The scholarship will be awarded as a discount applicable to the student’s second semester of tuition fees.
- This scholarship is not available to Associate College Partnerships (ACP) students and top-up (partner college) or distance learning courses
- Scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. If eligible for multiple scholarships, the student will be awarded the most beneficial scholarship unless otherwise stated.
- This scholarship is being offered for this years intake. If you decide to defer your place at Oxford Brookes University, we cannot guarantee that the scholarships will be offered next year.
Students are not able to claim this scholarship in conjunction with any other funding offered by Oxford Brookes.